Wines of Northern Spain – Masterclass
December 5 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Hola! Join Events By The Glass as we explore the wines and regions that make Northern Spain so unique. From the salinity of Albarino from the West coast, to the red blends that make Rioja and Priorat international favorites and let us not forget Cava!!
In this Masterclass, we’ll dig a little deeper into the region and the wines. You’ll receive a tasting pour of each of the featured wines. You’ll learn more about the grapes, region and wineries featured. Salude!
- Date: Monday, December 5th
- Time: 5:30pm – 7:00pm (doors open at 5pm, class starts promptly at 5:30pm)
- Location: Thrive DTSP – 2nd floor conference room
Tickets include: tasting pour of eight wines from Northern Spain, light bites that pair with teh wines, handouts, and wine education.
- Sharon Mahoney – WSET Diploma, WSET Certified Educator, Certified Sommelier
- Heidi Kipkowski – Certified Sommlier, CSW
Reserve your tickets today!
Must be 21 to attend