Wines of Germany
October 10 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Events By The Glass invites you to a fun-filled, guided wine tasting in Downtown St. Petersburg. During this educational happy hour, our sommeliers will take you on a tour of Germany through the wine growing regions, various wines, winery stories, and its remarkable history! Our masterclasses take a deeper dive into one specific region and are designed for the enthusiast to student!
In this class, you’ll receive a tasting pour of each wine, and stories and history about the winery, grapes, and region. Our Educational Happy Hours are fun, informative, and entertaining!
- Date: Monday, October 10, 2022
- Time: 5:30pm – 7:00pm (doors open at 5:15)
- Location: Thrive DTSP – co-working space – 2nd floor conference room
Tickets include: tasting pour of featured wines from Germany (and Alsace), light bites that pair with the wines. handouts, and wine education.
- Sharon Mahoney – Owner, Events By The Glass, WSET Diploma, WSET Certified Educator, Certified Sommelier
- Heidi Kipkowski – Certified Sommelier, Certified Specialist of Wine
Reserve your tickets today! Cheers!
Must be 21 to attend