Bordeaux vs. Napa
December 1 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
The Judgement of Paris brought global recognition to the wines of California. Consider this the ‘Judgement of ‘The Burg’‘ You decide who makes it best in this wine show down between two wine giants – Bordeaux vs. Napa!
Events By The Glass invites you to a fun-filled guided wine tasting in the ‘Burg. Our Sommeliers will present eight wines from Bordeaux and Napa along with stories and history from the regions and wineries. Our Educational Happy Hours are fun, informative, and entertaining!
- Date: Thursday, December 1
- Time: 5:30pm – 7:00pm (doors open at 5pm, class starts promptly at 5:30pm)
- Location: Thrive DTSP – 2nd floor conference room
- Sharon Mahoney – WSET Diploma, WSET Certified Educator, Certified Sommelier
- Heidi Kipkowski – Certified Sommelier, CSW
Reserve your tickets today!
Must be 21 to attend